THE showstopper dessert you need for your table this Christmas! We are taking orders for a limited number of our beloved meringues pies for collection on the afternoon of Wednesday 22nd December or the morning of Thursday 23rd December. Place your order for collection and we’ll be in touch to arrange a time.
Pies will need to be kept refrigerated until the big day.
Meringue pies !
Our obsession with these crispy, tangy, deep filled, high torched meringue desserts shows no end!
Ideal for birthdays, dinner parties, or just because.
Our small pies are 6 inch, which cuts into 6 very generous slices – and up to 8 slightly smaller ones.
Our large pies are 9 inch, which cuts into 12 generous slices, and up to 16 slightly smaller ones.
Best eaten on the day of collection/delivery but will last perfectly for a few days.
Current flavours which you can choose from (these will change seasonally):
- Lemon meringue pie (crispy pastry, tart lemon curd made with Natoora lemons, and a pile of toasted meringue)
- Tiramisu meringue pie (crispy pastry, with silky chocolate filling, liqueur soaked fingers, mascarpone, coffee custard, and cocoa dusted meringue)
- Passionfruit & lime meringue pie (crispy pastry, passionfruit & lime curd, and a big swirl of toasted meringue)
- Pumpkin meringue pie (crispy pastry, smooth spiced pumpkin filling, with a big pile of brown sugar meringue)
- Mince pie meringue pie (crispy pastry, plump and juicy homemade mincemeat, brown butter frangipane topped with spiced meringue)
Is it for a birthday?
- Just let us know in the check out comments if you’d like birthday sprinkles on your pie + a packet of rainbow birthday candles – these can be added to any of the above flavours free of charge 🙂
Pies are fragile, but they can be couriered on a direct car courier within London (Wednesdays-Saturdays)
Or collect from our bakery – between Wed-Fri (12-5) or Saturday (10-3) from the bakery E8 4TS (Unit 1, Broadway Market Mews, E8 4TS)
Please let us know in the check out comments the time & day you’ll be collecting so that we can have it ready.
Meringue pie ingredients:
Lemon meringue pie – flour, eggs, butter, lemon, agar agar, sugar, free range egg white, cream of tartar – suitable for vegetarians & halal diets
Tiramisu meringue pie – flour, eggs, butter, sugar, corn flour, dark chocolate, sponge fingers, coffee, Kahlua liqueur (alcohol), egg yolks, milk, double cream, mascarpone, free range egg white – suitable for vegetarians
Passionfruit & lime meringue pie – flour, eggs, butter, passionfruit puree, lime, agar agar, sugar, free range egg white, cream of tartar – suitable for vegetarians & halal diets
Pumpkin meringue pie – flour, butter, eggs, pumpkin puree, mascarpone, caster sugar, pumpkin spices – nutmeg, cinnamon, cloves, mixed spice, free range egg white, brown sugar – suitable for vegetarians & halal diets
Meringue pies are best eaten the same day, but lasts a couple of days in the fridge if needed.